Advantage of the Agricon base fertilization concept
|Increased soil fertility|
excess proceeds* [∅]
= 50 - 100 €/ha*
|Growth of N-efficiency|
|Higher yeild and guarantee of harvested crop quality|
|Saving of operational resources & avoidance of unnecessary crossings|
* Results from our own analysis of ca. 500.000 ha sampled area in Germany
Feature of Agricon base fertilization method
Detailed soil zone maps | the basis for optimized soil sampling
Differences within plant population mostly depend on the soil. The measurement of electrical conductivity with the help of a soil scanner gives the first impression of these relative differences. As a result you get detailed soil zone maps.
- high spatial resolution
- free from the subjective influence of human beings
- non-destructive measurement methods
- one-time measurement is sufficient
In order to carry out soil sampling, field parts are devided by a grid. Zones of the same conductivity have similar soil properties. Soil analysis should be carried out in these areas.
For maximum precision and repeatability, the dynamic grid according to the soil scanning map is preferable to a rigid grid.
Nutrient distribution maps | pH-value as well as P, K and Mg can be seen at a glance
The results of the soil analysis are nutrient distribution maps for lime, phosphorus, magnesium and potassium. These make it clear at a glance which areas should be fertilized and where you can save on crossings and fertilizers.
- GPS-supported soil sampling: routes and sample points are recorded.
- personal consultant: close coordination with the sampling technician in your region, in particular with regard to the passability of the areas and recently applied fertilizer
- transparent processing: regular updates of the work status of your sampling order in agriPORT
- Application of an innovative non-stop sampling technology: High efficiency and consistent quality - even in tight time windows
- certified test report on paper and in digital formin agriPORT
Fertilization planning | now your soil survey pays off
The investment into the soil analysis pays off by a consistent implementation of soil sampling results with further application. The Calculation of fertilizer amounts is carried out automatically with agriPORT.
- Fertilization planning for every part of the field based on the individual soil group.
- automatic calculation of optimum fertilizer amounts according to the already filed country-specific fertilization rules.
- all planning data are adjustable individually.
- easily applied, yielfd effects are realized shortly.
- Multiple access principle enables the engagement of authorised third parties, for example, consultant or service provider.
- complete organisation of fertilization planning and support during the application through agricon specialists.
Eletronic distribution maps | put Calcium, P, K and Mg automatically to the point
- Export of distribution maps from agriPORT in ISOBUS, Shape or PF-Box format
- Processing with any spreader, tractor and terminal independent from the manufacturer possible
- Data export is carried out per USB stick or wireless directly to the machine
Convince yourself with the benefits of the Agricon base fertilization method. Our experts will gladly consult you on the possible applications - your call and an email will suffice.
Get in contact